Elastomeric Roofing Advantages
Metal Roof - Advantages
Dramatically reduce energy cost with an 82% reflective coating.
This reflective coating significantly reduces the thermal shock
on your metal roof, thereby extending its useful life.
Inhibit further metal deterioration by rust-proofing. Stop rust
in even the most severe conditions. HER2000 Protects and seals
seams, fasteners and penetrations. Because HER2000 is a high solids
urethane it works without the use of fabric reinforcement! HER2000
has the capacity to adhere, stretch and flex as the building moves
and yet remains stable and sealed.
ERSystems highly reflective finish coats reduce thermal
shock experienced by metal during extreme temperature fluctuations,
minimizing expansion and contraction of the roof and helping to
reduce cooling cost.
Save Time and Labor Cost
ERSystems restoration systems are designed to maximize
performance as well as contractor and building owner savings by
using technology to lower labor cost. Restoration may be expensed
as repair or maintenance cost while roof replacement must be capitalized
In the Application process with a Metal Roof Restoration System
there is no time consuming fabric installation required and the
HER2000 is pumped easily along the seams and fasteners. In addition,
both the primer and finish coats are rapidly pumped and spray
applied to the metal finish. This is not only improves appearance
with and attractive. Flexible and durable finish coat, but also
dramatically reduces maintenance costs.
- Lower cooling and heating costs
- SPF has the highest R value per inch of any insulation
- No thermal Bridging
- SPF can be coated with a choice from several highly reflective
energy star approved Coatings
- Simplified flashings and details
- High wind uplift resistance
- No deck penetrations
- Indefinite life expectancy with minimal maintenance and recoats
- Conforms to irregular Shapes
- Use on any existing roofing system.
- Usually no tear off
Single-Ply - Advantages
The coatings will stretch and move as the membrane moves to provide
The coatings will stay flexible in temperature extremes from -50
F to 200 F
The coatings are tested and proven UV and Weather resistant They
are seamless and fully adhered adding up to 50% of the original
single-ply membrane thickness.
Durable& Chemical Resistant
Approximately 20 mils of coating will add protection against traffic,
airborne chemical contaminants and roof top emissions.
Elastomeric white coatings will reflect over 80% of the
damaging rays of the sun. This lowers the membrane temperature,
slows membrane degradation, improves urban air quality, and can
lead to a substantial energy savings
Provides service life equivalent to, or exceeding that of the
Asphalt - Advantages
84% reflective coating reduces energy cost and the damage caused
to asphalt roofs by UV rays
Repair blisters, cracks and leaks with fabric, caulk and elastomeric
- Existing asphalt is protected against the aging process with
ERSystems highly reflective elastomeric coatings.
- Permanently blocks out the UV, protecting the asphalt surface
from the sun
- Produces Water-resistant barrier
By installing our coatings and using them as a "sacrificial barrier"
to the environment you will dramatically reduce the harmful effects
of UV rays, reducing thermal shock, and extending the useful life
of your asphalt roof. Longer roof life means less debris to landfills.
- Repairing of cracks, blisters, and seams is fast and economical.
- Elastomeric coatings are easily spray or roller applied and
require little maintenance.
- Adaptable to nearly every type of asphalt membrane.
- Restoration costs can be expensed as a repair or maintenance,
while re-roof costs must be capitalized
- Restoring the existing roof may be as little as 25% of the
total tear-off and replacement cost.